Tuesday 22 November 2011

I am with you


How long you’re gonna make fool of yourself?
Don’t deny the pain you’re having right now
You cannot hide this anymore from me
I could see those sadness in your eyes
 
It’s alright if you don’t wanna tell me
But I could tell that you are not happy
Don’t you ever try to fool me my love
Cause I knew you so well even more than myself
 
Shed those tears out of your eyes
Cause you cant change the bitter fact of life
We are like a sheep without a shepherd
Wondering here and there in search of true love
 
The world is like a home of savage people
Life is not as smooth as we expected it
I just want you to be strong all the time
Cause I wanna be yours air when you breathe
 
It’s alright if you cant be mine in this life time
I will wait for till the stars fall out of skies
No matter whatever come on my way
Baby I am gonna love you all my life
 
Come on baby don’t feel so depress
God is on our side all the time
Lets kill all those pains together
Lets see the life through the heaven’s eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment